How do I become an explosion/bombing investigator?

Until Eastern Kentucky University began the Fire, Arson and Explosion Investigation Degree Program, the only avenue available to become an explosion/bombing investigator was to be a member of a law enforcement or private investigative organization which investigated explosions. However, that changed in 1998 when the current program was instituted. EKU’s curriculum is unique in providing education focusing on investigations that enhance the capabilities of newer investigators.

Learn More